Lovin My Sailor

A little place for those who love their sailors

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Our Favorite Subject

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yellowbunny23

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Our Favorite Subject   Wed May 23, 2007 9:01 am

Ok, since everyone is posting in "general" I figured we needed to start something a little more "racy".. So lets hear some of your embarrassing/funny sex stories.

Ill start! Dh has been trying to learn about tantric sex. We were going at it a few nights ago for like 2 1/2 hours! OMG so good! Then all the sudden, he stops, just looks at me and goes "um. yeah, not so much" gets off me, crawls under the covers and goes to sleep!! WTF?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASeabeesPrincess

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Our Favorite Subject   Wed May 23, 2007 9:08 am

lol- ok!? thats weird!! what exactly is tantric sex? ive heard of it but i dont know really what it is!! i know its probably silly!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
navywife2006

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Our Favorite Subject   Wed May 23, 2007 9:09 am

That is kinda weird!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowbunny23

PostSubject: Re: Our Favorite Subject   Wed May 23, 2007 9:11 am

ASeabeesPrincess wrote:
lol- ok!? thats weird!! what exactly is tantric sex? ive heard of it but i dont know really what it is!! i know its probably silly!! Very Happy
Its this "discipline" I guess, where you can control your body and have sex for hours on end without orgasming until the very end, and supposedly the intensity of the sex makes your orgasm at the end unreal... I dunno... after about an hour i was bored with it Sleep lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASeabeesPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Our Favorite Subject   Wed May 23, 2007 9:13 am

hahaha! i hears of it cause thats what sting and his wife do- theey have sex for like 18 and 24 hrs at a time!! jeez!! im lucky if i can go 5 min without finishing!! lol j/k- its more like 20 min!! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowbunny23

PostSubject: Re: Our Favorite Subject   Wed May 23, 2007 9:15 am

ASeabeesPrincess wrote:
hahaha! i hears of it cause thats what sting and his wife do- theey have sex for like 18 and 24 hrs at a time!! jeez!! im lucky if i can go 5 min without finishing!! lol j/k- its more like 20 min!! lol
LOL! GROSS!! I dont want to think about Sting in bed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
melissa

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Our Favorite Subject   Wed May 23, 2007 9:15 am

lol! that's hilarious!

Tantric sex is having sex for like.. 6-8 hours. it's insane. it's all about getting in touch with one another & all sorts of crazy stuff. it kinda creeps me out, though, because usually i only ever hear old people talk about it.. && ok, EW.

the first time we had sex (& my very first time.. ever) we ended up going to a hotel. lol i have NO idea why, we were in his room at his house & he kept saying that he'd really like to, but he'd never pressure me about it. he's always been really good about that. anyway, i started to feel like i was ready, so i kinda mentioned it & he was like "well.. we could stay here, or get a hotel.."

"stay here" meant no sex & "go to a hotel" meant yes sex. lol! it was just SO WEIRD! i was like "we could stay here.." but he said he didn't want our first time to be across the hall from his dad haha

BUT, it was graduation weekend for the high schools in the area, so we drove around for almost an hour & a half trying to find a hotel. this boy was DETERMINED! & when we finally found one.. the only room they had available had no door knob on the outside! once we were in.. we were IN.

Laughing it was just really funny. that boy was dead set on us having sex that night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brandinnick

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Our Favorite Subject   Wed May 23, 2007 9:19 am

Nick has also drove around for hours trying to find a hotel. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASeabeesPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Our Favorite Subject   Wed May 23, 2007 9:26 am

melissa wrote:
lol! that's hilarious!

Tantric sex is having sex for like.. 6-8 hours. it's insane. it's all about getting in touch with one another & all sorts of crazy stuff. it kinda creeps me out, though, because usually i only ever hear old people talk about it.. && ok, EW.

the first time we had sex (& my very first time.. ever) we ended up going to a hotel. lol i have NO idea why, we were in his room at his house & he kept saying that he'd really like to, but he'd never pressure me about it. he's always been really good about that. anyway, i started to feel like i was ready, so i kinda mentioned it & he was like "well.. we could stay here, or get a hotel.."

"stay here" meant no sex & "go to a hotel" meant yes sex. lol! it was just SO WEIRD! i was like "we could stay here.." but he said he didn't want our first time to be across the hall from his dad haha

BUT, it was graduation weekend for the high schools in the area, so we drove around for almost an hour & a half trying to find a hotel. this boy was DETERMINED! & when we finally found one.. the only room they had available had no door knob on the outside! once we were in.. we were IN.

Laughing it was just really funny. that boy was dead set on us having sex that night

lmao!! thats so funny!! sounds like my hubby!! when hes set on getting some- good grief!! he chases me arnoud the house- one time he picked me up and threw me on the bed and ripped my clothes off!! all the while my 5 kids are wondering what the hell is going on!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowbunny23

PostSubject: Re: Our Favorite Subject   Wed May 23, 2007 9:27 am

melissa wrote:
lol! that's hilarious!

melissa you always have THE BEST stories!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
melissa

PostSubject: Re: Our Favorite Subject   Wed May 23, 2007 9:29 am

ASeabeesPrincess wrote:
lmao!! thats so funny!! sounds like my hubby!! when hes set on getting some- good grief!! he chases me arnoud the house- one time he picked me up and threw me on the bed and ripped my clothes off!! all the while my 5 kids are wondering what the hell is going on!!

lol! are you sure they aren't scarred for life? because i think i'd be hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyss

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Our Favorite Subject   Wed May 23, 2007 9:29 am

melissa wrote:
ASeabeesPrincess wrote:

lol! I know I would be!!!! Teehee
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/alysswilliamson
ASeabeesPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Our Favorite Subject   Wed May 23, 2007 9:30 am

melissa wrote:
ASeabeesPrincess wrote:

well- they didnt see anything- just him carrying me away!! lol they quickly went back to watching their movie!! that takes priority over dad and mom!! haha!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
melissa

PostSubject: Re: Our Favorite Subject   Wed May 23, 2007 9:32 am

yellowbunny23 wrote:
melissa you always have THE BEST stories!

haha thanks. i think it's because my husband is a nerd lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fallenstar

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Our Favorite Subject   Wed May 23, 2007 9:54 am

After an hour max I'm bored. I could never do tantric sex. lol With few exceptions of course. Like when he made my entire body go numb and my eyes were twitching. He was very proud of himself that night. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Favorite Subject   

Back to top Go down

Our Favorite Subject
Page 1 of 1