Lovin My Sailor

A little place for those who love their sailors
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 My nine month old

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarcieJaramillo



Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: My nine month old   Wed May 23, 2007 7:43 am

Is already eating cheerios and he loves it, dang he is growing up just way to fast. Just thought I would share that with you ladies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelina



Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: My nine month old   Wed May 23, 2007 7:45 am

MarcieJaramillo wrote:
Is already eating cheerios and he loves it, dang he is growing up just way to fast. Just thought I would share that with you ladies

That is so great! Americus just started eating Fruity Pebbles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowbunny23



Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: My nine month old   Wed May 23, 2007 7:46 am

I know what you mean! My 16 month old decided she didnt want to wear a diaper this morning. She took hers off and was running around her room naked. When i chased after her she would just avoid me. It was cute at first, but then I was like "OMG! I just gave birth to you, like yesterday!!" It was a little sad too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LUVMYNAVYCHIEF



Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: My nine month old   Wed May 23, 2007 7:57 am

I know what you all mean *tear* my 6 month old is the size of a 1 year old!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashley
Admin


Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: My nine month old   Wed May 23, 2007 7:58 am

Aww thats so awesome..They always grow up to fast
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lovinmysailor.forumotion.net
3in1try



Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: My nine month old   Wed May 23, 2007 8:20 am

WOW Marcie!! I remember when he was SOO tiny!! They do grow WAYYY too fast!! Rylan is almost 6 months old now and growing and doing more everyday. I told him he isn't allowed to get any bigger. ((HUGS))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiawia



Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: My nine month old   Wed May 23, 2007 8:34 am

Awww, Marcie that is SO awesome! LIL Xander is growing up! I LOVE IT! Caleb is eating those lil star things that dissolve....and he just looks so grown up!! I am proud...but sad at the same time! I KNOW how you feel!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASeabeesPrincess



Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: My nine month old   Wed May 23, 2007 9:05 am

my baby is 10 mos old!! she is my last one so everything right now is extra emotional! every first is sad for me!! she is totally off baby food and pretty much off bottles now too! im so sad, but im trying to enjoy as much of it as i can! its hard cause daddys missed soo much of her first few months- he wont ever get those memories back!! im just glad hell be home soon so he can see her walk for the first time- shes getting really close!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowbunny23



Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: My nine month old   Wed May 23, 2007 9:07 am

ASeabeesPrincess wrote:
my baby is 10 mos old!! she is my last one so everything right now is extra emotional! every first is sad for me!! she is totally off baby food and pretty much off bottles now too! im so sad, but im trying to enjoy as much of it as i can! its hard cause daddys missed soo much of her first few months- he wont ever get those memories back!! im just glad hell be home soon so he can see her walk for the first time- shes getting really close!!
I so know what you mean! dh didnt get to meet Faith until she was 9 month old....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASeabeesPrincess



Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: My nine month old   Wed May 23, 2007 9:11 am

yellowbunny23 wrote:
ASeabeesPrincess wrote:
my baby is 10 mos old!! she is my last one so everything right now is extra emotional! every first is sad for me!! she is totally off baby food and pretty much off bottles now too! im so sad, but im trying to enjoy as much of it as i can! its hard cause daddys missed soo much of her first few months- he wont ever get those memories back!! im just glad hell be home soon so he can see her walk for the first time- shes getting really close!!
I so know what you mean! dh didnt get to meet Faith until she was 9 month old....

wow!! thats so sad! im sorry hun!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellowbunny23



Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: My nine month old   Wed May 23, 2007 9:14 am

ASeabeesPrincess wrote:
yellowbunny23 wrote:
ASeabeesPrincess wrote:
my baby is 10 mos old!! she is my last one so everything right now is extra emotional! every first is sad for me!! she is totally off baby food and pretty much off bottles now too! im so sad, but im trying to enjoy as much of it as i can! its hard cause daddys missed soo much of her first few months- he wont ever get those memories back!! im just glad hell be home soon so he can see her walk for the first time- shes getting really close!!
I so know what you mean! dh didnt get to meet Faith until she was 9 month old....

wow!! thats so sad! im sorry hun!!
Its ok, it was kind of a mutual thing. I was in college (really intense study program) He was in boot camp and then at A-school. So we just couldn't coordinate our schedules enough to make it work. I dont think of it as a bad thing. She has him now and seeing them together you would never know that she just met him in November.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brandinnick



Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: My nine month old   Wed May 23, 2007 9:22 am

kids grow up fast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyss

avatar

Number of posts : 13
Age : 30
Localisation : Ohio to Florida
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: My nine month old   Wed May 23, 2007 9:25 am

WOW thats insane!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/alysswilliamson
MarcieJaramillo



Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: My nine month old   Wed May 23, 2007 9:49 am

ASeabeesPrincess wrote:
my baby is 10 mos old!! she is my last one so everything right now is extra emotional! every first is sad for me!! she is totally off baby food and pretty much off bottles now too! im so sad, but im trying to enjoy as much of it as i can! its hard cause daddys missed soo much of her first few months- he wont ever get those memories back!! im just glad hell be home soon so he can see her walk for the first time- shes getting really close!!

yep he is just sbout off the bottle and babyfood
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My nine month old   

Back to top Go down
 
My nine month old
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sri Lanka Stock Market May Decline Sharply During The Last Two Days Of The Month
» It's dividend month for the Bank shares - February
» Sri Lanka 6-month treasuries up
» Yield curve flat as the month-end closes in
» Colombo's new South Port to open next month

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lovin My Sailor :: General-
Jump to: