Lovin My Sailor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lovin My Sailor

A little place for those who love their sailors

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!

Go down 
+12
melissa
3in1try
LUVMYNAVYCHIEF
fallenstar03
Ashley
mystydawn
Covergrl422
myetsdream
tiawia
subwife
MarcieJaramillo
Angelina
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelina

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-23

I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! Empty
PostSubject: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 7:21 am

Good morning Everyone!
Back to top Go down
MarcieJaramillo

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 7:23 am

Goodmorning
Back to top Go down
subwife

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 7:25 am

Goodmorning!!! What do you have planned for today? confused I am going to get a pool pass and try to sell my desk.
Back to top Go down
Angelina

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 7:26 am

subwife wrote:
Goodmorning!!! What do you have planned for today? confused I am going to get a pool pass and try to sell my desk.

I'm going to call you in a little while. Wash my hair and sit out in the sun! I do have to run to the store today too..sometime.
Back to top Go down
tiawia

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 7:26 am

Morning Ladies!! Cool
Back to top Go down
myetsdream

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 7:29 am

Good Morning Ladies, I'm getting ready to head to work Sad
Back to top Go down
Covergrl422

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 7:30 am

Gooooood morning!! What a beautiful day outside todayy!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
subwife

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 7:31 am

Angelina wrote:
subwife wrote:

I'm going to call you in a little while. Wash my hair and sit out in the sun! I do have to run to the store today too..sometime.
I thought you were going to wash your hair last night????? Couldn't resist a hot date? LOL!
Back to top Go down
mystydawn

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 7:33 am

Good Morning! It is so nice out today.
Back to top Go down
Angelina

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 7:34 am

subwife wrote:
Angelina wrote:
subwife wrote:

I thought you were going to wash your hair last night????? Couldn't resist a hot date? LOL!

Hot date with the damn phone..lol He didn't get back till almost 11pm! And he only got scared flying once. He's ready to come home.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 7:56 am

Good Morning Ladies Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lovinmysailor.forumotion.net
fallenstar03

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 8:10 am

I hate mornings. Sleep
Back to top Go down
LUVMYNAVYCHIEF

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 8:12 am

fallenstar03 wrote:
I hate mornings. Sleep
Me too!
Back to top Go down
3in1try

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 8:17 am

GOOOOOOD Morning Ladies!!! I hope you all have a FABULOUS day!!!
Back to top Go down
melissa

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 8:26 am

good morning! cheers

i'm actually doing things i need to do today. like laundry. lol. i'm so proud of me! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 8:29 am

melissa wrote:
good morning! cheers

i'm actually doing things i need to do today. like laundry. lol. i'm so proud of me! cheers

Yay cheers
Back to top Go down
melissa

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 8:31 am

yeah.. it only happened because i didn't have LMS to hide in after i woke up Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 8:31 am

melissa wrote:
yeah.. it only happened because i didn't have LMS to hide in after i woke up Laughing

LoL...LMS had been down for almost 6 hours before I got bored, and decided to make a temp site for y'all.
Back to top Go down
onelastdance

onelastdance

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 8:34 am

Good morning! I got up wayyy too early this morning. I have to finish cleaning and get DB's package to the post office before going to work tonight.
Back to top Go down
yellowbunny23

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 8:45 am

I will be at work all day. Then going to the commisary to pick up some last minute items for Dh's birthday party on saturday. Then I will be taking him dinner cuz he is on duty.
Back to top Go down
Fallenstar

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 8:48 am

I should be working. But what else is new right? lol
Back to top Go down
Alyss

Alyss

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! EmptyWed May 23, 2007 9:25 am

Morning!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alysswilliamson
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!   I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm the first one to post something in here besides Ashley!
Page 1 of 1